- What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
- What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
- How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
- Real estate is better to rent or buy?
- Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
- Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
- Is a personal presence in Lithuania necessary?
- How is the real estate purchase transaction in Lithuania? How long does it take to be in Lithuania?
- What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
- What are the benefits of an individual enterprise?
- What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
- Does buying a property in Lithuania qualify for a residence permit?
What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
To obtain a visa, the applicant must submit:
- valid travel document (passport)
- application for a Schengen visa in the prescribed form
- one 35 x 45 mm photograph corresponding to the age of the face
- documents confirming payment of consular tax or state fee
- valid health insurance document (insurance)
- Extract from the center of registers of ownership of real estate in Lithuania (extract must be no older than a month).