- What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
- What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
- How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
- Real estate is better to rent or buy?
- Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
- Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
- Is a personal presence in Lithuania necessary?
- How is the real estate purchase transaction in Lithuania? How long does it take to be in Lithuania?
- What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
- What are the benefits of an individual enterprise?
- What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
- Does buying a property in Lithuania qualify for a residence permit?
What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
We strongly recommend to open only individual enterprise. Many companies offer to open the closed joint-stock company (UAB), but at CJSC more statements and must pay to the authorized capital of not less than 2.900 euros! For an individual enterprise reporting once a year (submission to the tax authority of the income Declaration for the year) and do not need to have the authorized capital.