- What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
- What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
- How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
- Real estate is better to rent or buy?
- Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
- Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
- Is a personal presence in Lithuania necessary?
- How is the real estate purchase transaction in Lithuania? How long does it take to be in Lithuania?
- What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
- What are the benefits of an individual enterprise?
- What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
- Does buying a property in Lithuania qualify for a residence permit?
What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
In accordance with the law of the Republic of Lithuania on social insurance, owners of individual enterprises pay a mandatory payment to the health insurance Fund (European health insurance). The minimum wage in Lithuania to 2019 equals to 555 euros, i.e. the minimum payment for health insurance for 2019 - 38,74€. Accounting services 150-200 euros per year (our company provides such a service), annual corporate income tax in the amount of 15% of the annual turnover of your individual enterprise.