- What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
- What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
- How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
- Real estate is better to rent or buy?
- Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
- Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
- Is a personal presence in Lithuania necessary?
- How is the real estate purchase transaction in Lithuania? How long does it take to be in Lithuania?
- What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
- What are the benefits of an individual enterprise?
- What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
- Does buying a property in Lithuania qualify for a residence permit?
Real estate is better to rent or buy?
Real estate is better to buy and make out in the property! We strongly recommend buying property for the registration of an individual enterprise in this area and for the Declaration of the same property as the place of residence and residence in Lithuania. Many companies rent out legal addresses and addresses for the Declaration of residence in Lithuania. We never do that! Our company "BaltEstate" always a real estate purchase real property to the buyer. The Migration Department is always on the lease of real estate look skeptical and distrustful.