- What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
- What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
- How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
- Real estate is better to rent or buy?
- Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
- Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
- Is a personal presence in Lithuania necessary?
- How is the real estate purchase transaction in Lithuania? How long does it take to be in Lithuania?
- What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
- What are the benefits of an individual enterprise?
- What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
- Does buying a property in Lithuania qualify for a residence permit?
What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
Short-term Schengen multiple-entry visa type C. it is issued for 3, 6, 12 months to 90 days of stay in each half of the year (180 days per year). The decision on the timing of the visa is made by the Consul.