- What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
- What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
- How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
- Real estate is better to rent or buy?
- Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
- Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
- Is a personal presence in Lithuania necessary?
- How is the real estate purchase transaction in Lithuania? How long does it take to be in Lithuania?
- What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
- What are the benefits of an individual enterprise?
- What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
- Does buying a property in Lithuania qualify for a residence permit?
Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
Yes you can! After registration SP car can be registered at your company or after obtaining a residence permit in Lithuania to register as an individual.
To travel on the territory of the CIS countries and not to pay duty for customs clearance of the car, you must register with the consular Department of your country. Temporary importation is issued for 3 months and can last for another 3 months in the customs authority at the place of residence, then you need to enter the EU or the aisles and enter back.