Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?

Yes you can! After registration SP car can be registered at your company or after obtaining a residence permit in Lithuania to register as an individual.

To travel on the territory of the CIS countries and not to pay duty for customs clearance of the car, you must register with the consular Department of your country. Temporary importation is issued for 3 months and can last for another 3 months in the customs authority at the place of residence, then you need to enter the EU or the aisles and enter back.

^ Go up