- What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
- What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
- How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
- Real estate is better to rent or buy?
- Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
- Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
- Is a personal presence in Lithuania necessary?
- How is the real estate purchase transaction in Lithuania? How long does it take to be in Lithuania?
- What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
- What are the benefits of an individual enterprise?
- What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
- Does buying a property in Lithuania qualify for a residence permit?
Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
Real estate Agency "BaltEstate" was not engaged and is not engaged in the lease of a legal address to open an individual companies! There is nothing more reliable and better than buying property in the property. Rent is cheaper, but " miser pays twice." The Migration Department is always looking at the lease of a legal address skeptical and distrustful. Let the first time given a residence permit or extended it, but this is a real chance to refuse and this refusal can always be. And the "owner" of this property can always change his mind! We always only sell in property any real estate and with rent never contact. With our low real estate prices, buying is more profitable than renting.