- What visa is issued on the basis of real estate ownership in Lithuania?
- What documents are needed to open a Schengen multiple entry visa?
- How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
- Real estate is better to rent or buy?
- Is it better to rent a legal address? This is cheap!
- Is it possible to register a car in Lithuania and ride it in the CIS?
- Is a personal presence in Lithuania necessary?
- How is the real estate purchase transaction in Lithuania? How long does it take to be in Lithuania?
- What are the costs of maintaining an individual enterprise?
- What are the benefits of an individual enterprise?
- What is the best way to open an IP or a company in Lithuania?
- Does buying a property in Lithuania qualify for a residence permit?
How much does it cost to maintain an apartment or house in Lithuania?
A large proportion of our objects "for a visa or residence permit" without Central heating and without communications, so this property has no utility bills! It is very convenient and economical. No need to pay for this property every month. In the homes of the most common furnace heating, solid fuel. In apartments in cities, Central heating is most common. In summer, utilities in these apartments are small, in winter significantly more expensive from 100 to 200 euros per month.